Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Joe Hardy (This is for The Director)

         I have been watching season 1 of the Hardy Boys TV series which was on from 1977-1979. In one of the episodes, Joe Hardy, played by Shaun Cassidy, and his band were playing at a small club. He sings the songs Da Do Run Run and That's Rock and Roll. They were both catchy songs, and while I was attempting to just listen to those songs again, I found myself listening to a play list you tube had made of his songs.

         So, my synopsis on Shaun Cassidy is this: He is a talented musician who plays catchy songs.







3 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH TOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

    We love to watch that Hardy Boys tv show! :D
    We watched The Flying Courier, an episode in which he sings like 5 different songs, on Monday. LOL!!!!

    You made me laugh :D Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately for me I got to see Abby's reaction. It was pretty funny. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I thought you guys would enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete